This card features the Good Morning Magnolia Bundle and the lovely Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper with the special added touch of the Perennial Essence Vellum!
Let's take a look at the cardmaking process and the little tip for adding vellum!
Here are the supplies used for this project:
- The card base is Mossy Meadow cut at 4-1/4" x 11".
- Magnolia Lane DSP is cut 4" x 5-1/4".
- Perennial Essence Vellum is cut 3-3/4" x 5".
Working with vellum is so easy and adds such a beautiful touch to your handmade cards!
It's a great time to shop since you can earn Bonus Codes with your qualifying order!
Shop today and with each $50 in product, earn a $5 Bonus Code to use on your order in August!
Don't miss out on anything! Be sure to...
- Receive more paper crafting and card making ideas and tips from me.
- Earn a FREE stamp set with my Ink and Inspirations Customer Loyalty Rewards Program.
- CLEARANCE RACK! Check out the Clearance Rack where you can save up to 60%!
- Save 10% when you purchase one of the Stampin' Up! coordinating product bundles.
- Find over 800 paper crafting and cardmaking video tutorials on my YouTube channel!
- Join my Ink and Inspirations Stars Team!
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Follow me on Instagram
Shop now for the projects to create today's cards!
- Good Morning Magnolia Bundle 
- Magnolia Lane Bulk Designer Series Paper 
- Perennial Essence 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Vellum Cardstock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Mossy Meadow 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Petal Pink Dark Stampin' Blends Marker 
- Stitched Nested Labels Dies 
- Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack 
- Snail Adhesive 
Thanks for checking in today for this cardmaking project with beautiful vellum!---Lisa :)