Here's Week 2 of 2019 Stampin' Up! Halloween projects with a cute little bag that holds some orange Tic Tac gum. You are also getting a sneak peek of some brand new product from the 2019 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog! Get your wish lists ready!
Let's take a look at this week's project...
- Cut designer series paper to 6" x 6".
- To score: Put what will be the top of the bag at the top of the scoring tool. Score at 1", 2-3/4", 3-3/4", 5-1/2".
- Turn what will be the top of the bag to the right. Score at 1", 4-1/2", and 5-1/2".
- Clip and trim as seen in the video.
Seen in this video are products from the Spooktacular Bash suite.
Spooktacular Bash Bundle
Monster Mash Designer Series Paper
Spooktacular Enamel Shapes
Black Scalloped Ribbon
Here are the supplies that are available now!
I am having so much fun creating for you with these fun new products! I can't wait for you to get your hands on them!
Specials and Promotions:
- Remember to redeem your Bonus Codes by August 31st. Shop now!
- Place an order of $50 or more before shipping and tax (with the Host Code: YHNXCYKQ in my Online Store and receive a FREE gift from me!
- Reserve your spot on my 2019 Holiday Catalog Paper Share!
- If you've ever thought about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd love to have you on our team!
Thanks for tuning in for Week 2 of the 12 Weeks of Stampin' Up! Halloween projects and I'll see you in the next post!