12 Weeks of 2019 Stampin' Up! Halloween Projects - Week 1
August 14, 2019
Let's start of the 12 Weeks of Halloween Projects for 2019 with this home décor banner made with Stampin' Up! supplies!
I love using this simple style banner for Halloween but I have made kinds of styles! Here is a look at two from past years HERE and HERE!
This one comes to you early in the season so you can have it ready when it's time to decorate.
Let's take a look at the first in a series of Halloween projects for 2019.
- Banner pieces are cut from Crumb cs and measure 4" x 5-1/2". The banner end is hand-cut with Paper Snips as seen in the video. You'll need about 1/2 sheet of cc to die cut the letters.
- Cajun Craze cs is cut 1" x 4" for strips along the top of the banner. You'll need about 1/2 sheet of Cc to punch the Starbursts.
- You'll need about 1/2 sheet of Bb to punch the 2" circles.
Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies used for this project. Just click the links to read more or to shop.
You will also need a die cutting machine, hole punch, ruler, and paper trimmer.
Don't forget adhesive! Try our tape runner style, Snail Adhesive  with Snail Adhesive Refill  or our Multipurpose Liquid Glue .
Decorative banners always make a fun statement in Halloween decor. If you've never made one, try this idea! You will add your own touch to your Halloween decorating!
- Buffalo Check Cling-Mount Stamp Set 
- Crackle Paint Cling Stamp Set 
- Artisan Textures Cling-Mount Stamp Set 
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Cajun Craze 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Cajun Craze Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Cajun Craze Dark Stampin' Blends 
- Hand-Lettered Prose Dies 
- 2" (5.1 Cm) Circle Punch 
- Starburst Punch 
- 3/16" (1 Cm) Braided Linen Trim 
- Paper Snips 
- Sponge Daubers 
- Stamparatus 
Thanks for tuning in for Week 1 of the 12 Weeks of Stampin' Up! Halloween projects and I'll see you in the next post!
What a wonderful idea!! I’m sure she will enjoy her banner... I am honored and flattered that you have cased the idea!
My best, Lisa
Posted by: Lisa Solis Brown | September 01, 2019 at 07:58 AM
Thank you so much for your creativity. I cased your idea and I love the result. My daughter's birthday is in October and when she went to college I started sending her cards a week during October and it has turned into a tradition and I usually send about 25 cards. This year one of her cards will be a Spooky Banner.
Posted by: Cyndi Tudor | September 01, 2019 at 06:24 AM