This fun Halloween character is one of three from the new Boo to you stamp set that will launch and be available on September 4, 2019, along with all the other fabulous products in the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog!
This is a fast motion video that would have taken way too long if left at regular speed. If you have any questions, please let me know!
- You'll want to assemble the coffin first as seen in the video. If you want a textured look like the coffin on the right in the photo above, try the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder (150665) on the top before you assemble it.
- You will need about 2" x 3" scraps of Rich Razzleberry 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock , Pumpkin Pie 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock , and Granny Apple Green 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  and about a 3" x 3" piece of Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock .
- The Window Sheet  is cut 1/2" x 3".
Here. are the Stampin' Up! Supplies needed to create this project. Many of the items will not be available until September 4, 2019. Thank you for your business and your support!
Click on the photos below to order with Lisa:
Offers and Promotions:
- Holiday Catalog Designer Series Paper Share
- Holiday Catalog Ribbon Share
- Current Host Code: YHNXCYKQ
Place an order of $50 or more before shipping and tax (with the Host Code: YHNXCYKQ in my Online Store by August 29, 2019, and receive the beautiful 2019-2020 In Color Faceted Dots from the Annual Catalog!Get your wish list ready to create these projects for Halloween 2019!