These little sweeties are from the Free As A Bird Cling Stamp Set  in the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog and it's so much fun coloring these little feathered friends in different colors.
Here's the quick video that will show the coloring process. It won't take much of your time so give it a whirl!
- The card base is Smoky Slate 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  cut at 5-1/2 x 8-1/2. You will also need the backing layer for the birds cut at 4-1/2 x 2-3/4 and a little piece for the sentiment cut at 1/2 x 1.
- The Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  for the stamped image is cut at 4 x 5-1/4.
- The Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper  is cut at 4 x 5-1/4. (Notice the buds on this print are blue but I used pink for coloring the buds since I wanted the little birds to have a bit of blue.)
This type of coloring is so relaxing. I hope you will give it a try. If you'd like to know which colors to begin your collection, I have my suggestions HERE.
Here are the supplies used on today's cardmaking project. You can just click the photos below to shop. Thank you for your support and If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I would be honored to serve you!
Offers and Promotions:
- Holiday Catalog Designer Series Paper Share
- Holiday Catalog Ribbon Share
- Current Host Code: YHNXCYKQ
Place an order of $50 or more before shipping and tax (with the Host Code: YHNXCYKQ in my Online Store by the end of the day on August 29, 2019 (TODAY!), and receive the beautiful 2019-2020 In Color Faceted Dots from the Annual Catalog!
Thank you for stopping by! Are you ready to start coloring with these fun and fabulous Stampin' Blends? I sure hope so! See you soon with more projects and exciting announcements!
Have a great day and let your light shine!