We don't need a special reason to send a note of kindness. I sent cards just like this one to both of my daughters this week. Who can you send a card one day soon?
This card idea was made with a beautiful stamp set from the Stampin' Up! annual catalog. It's the Very Versailles Cling Stamp Set .
Just look at the beautiful images in this set!
And, this beautiful Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper  is a must-have! It is amazing!
When I first started cardmaking, most of my cards were of this particular style and it's still one of my favorites. Here's a quick video of the process.
Here are the supplies used to make this card. Just click on the links below to go to my online store! I appreciate your support and choosing to order from me!
- Merry Merlot Cardstock for the base is cut 4 -1/4" x 11" and scored at 5-1/2".
- You'll need two pieces of Soft Suede Cardstock : 3-1/2" x 4-1/2" and 3/4" x 4".
- Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper  is cut 3" x 4".
Now that you have seen just how pretty these supplies are, visit the online store so that you can send a card like this to let someone know that you've thought of them.
- Very Versailles Cling Stamp Set 
- Merry Merlot 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper 
- Soft Suede 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Merry Merlot Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Merry Merlot Classic Stampin' Ink Refill 
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Ink Refill 
- Linen Thread 
- Very Vanilla 3/8" (1 Cm) Scalloped Lace Trim 
- Snail Adhesive 
- Snail Adhesive Refill 
- Mini Glue Dots 
- Paper Snips