Here's the first project...it's another fun-fold card!
One of my customers sent me a card with this fold and I just had to try it! Thank you, Janice!
Here is the inside of the card...
- Night of Navy Card Stock (CS) base is a full 8-1/2" x 11". You will get two cards from this one piece of card stock.
- Pacific Point CS is 3" x 4" for die-cutting.
- Crushed Curry CS is 3" x 4" for die-cutting.
- See A Silhouette DSP 4" x 5 1/4".
- Whisper White CS is 3" x 4" for stamping and die-cutting and 4" x 5-1/4" for inside of the card.
- Watch the video for cutting and scoring instructions.
The second project was this cute tag and treat wrap.
The treat is a rock candy sucker on a stick! The wrap is a cone shape made from the Perennial Essence Vellum.
Here are the basic details for this treat cone:
- Perennial Essence Vellum is cut 6" x 6".
- Follow Your Art DSP is cut 2" x 4" for the tag.
- Coastal Cabana CS is cut at about 3" x 3" to punch the Starburst.
- You'll need about 3" x 3" of Whisper White CS to stamp and punch the image.
- Scraps of Crushed Curry, Pacific Point, and Calypso Coral will help you complete the project.
Here's the video recording of the Facebook Live, in case you missed it!
The products used to create these products are below. Just click the links to be taken directly to my online store!
Place an order of $50 or more before shipping and tax (with the Host Code: YHNXCYKQ in my Online Store and:
- Receive the beautiful 2019-2020 In Color Faceted Dots from the Annual Catalog!
- Plus, a thank you card from me!
- Plus, TWO virtual "punches" for Ink and Inspirations Customer Rewards toward earning a FREE stamp set from me! Read more about earning Ink and Inspirations Customer Rewards HERE.
Click here to order and check back tomorrow for another fun project idea!