Today we are featuring this adorable card created by one of my new Stars Team Members, Linda Bittinger. Taking the spotlight is the Back On Your Feet Cling Stamp Set  from the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. Isn't that knotted twine perfect as an embellishment? Spot on, Linda!
Look at these super cute images in this set!
Below are some project details:
- The giraffe is stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad  and colored with Stampin' Blends. (Listed below.)
- The Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  for the stamped image and the Old Olive 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  layer behind it is cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies .
- The sentiment is stamped in Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad  which has been "stamped off" to give it a lighter shade of the color.
- The Basket Weave 3D Embossing Folder  was inked with Soft Suede ink then a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Sahara Sand 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  was placed inside to run through the embossing machine/die cutting machine.
- The base is Early Espresso 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  cut at 4-1/4" x 11" and scored in half at 5-1/2".
- The knotted Nature's Twine  in Crumb Cake was secured with Mini Glue Dots 
Here's the inside of the card...
Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies used to create this card. Just click on the links to shop. Thank you for your support of my business!