Today's projects feature an awesome stamp set designed by my friend, Steffi, from Germany. Modern Heart Cling Stamp Set  is such a fun stamp with a modern flair!
Here are two samples that were created on the latest Sunday Crafternoon on Facebook.
- The Night Of Navy 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  base is cut at 4-1/4" x 11" and you'll need a scrap piece for the sentiment.
- The bottom layer is Gray Granite 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  cut at 4" x 5 -1/4".
- There is a Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  layer of 3-3/4" x 5" for stamping.
Here are the supplies used to create this Modern Heart project. Click the links to order!
Product List -Lisa's September Host Code: 92ACNFY4
- Highland Heather 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is 4-1/4" x 11" for the base.
- You will need another piece of Highland Heather cut at 2-1/2" x 4".
- The bottom layer is cut from Feels Like Frost Specialty 6" X 6" Designer Series Paper  (available Sept. 4th) at 4" x 5-1/4".
- Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper  is needed cut at 2-1/4" x 5".
- Whisper White is needed for the heart...about 4" x 4".
Here are the Stampin' Up! Supplies used to create this cardmaking project. Just click on the links to order! Thank you for your support and your business!
Product List: Lisa's September Host Code-92ACNFY4
The sentiments in this Modern Heart stamp set are wonderful! These will be used quite a bit in my personal cardmaking.
Here's the edited recording of our Facebook LIVE video!
Hope you've enjoyed today's cardmaking projects and have inspired you to add Modern Heart to your stamp collection! See you tomorrow with some exciting news!