Catherine is super talented as evident from this work above. She has a beautiful eye for design and her cards have lots of texture.
Here are the details:
- Card base is Night of Navy cut at 5-1/2 x 8-1/2.
- Whisper White cardstock is cut 4 x 5-1/4 and dry embossed with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder.
- Notice how this white layer is torn and overlapped to add a beautiful touch of texture.
- Four sets of leaves were stamped in Mossy Meadow ink on Old Olive cardstock, then punched.
- Four sets of leaves were stamped in Versamark ink and embossed in copper then punched.
- Flowers: Ink up base flower in Night of Navy, stamp off on scrap paper then stamp on Whisper White. Ink accent flower stamp in Night of Navy then stamp full strength over previous flower.
- Stamp flower centers in Versamark then copper emboss.
- Fussy cut flowers with Paper Snips.
- Stamp sentiment in Versamark on a strip of Whisper White about 3-1/2 x 1-1/4" and embossed in copper. Banner cut the end as shown.
- The Old Olive piece that backs the sentiment is cut 3-1/2" x 1-1/2".
- Adhere sentiment on top of this Old Olive piece.
- Glue and layer the flowers as desired.
- Apply glue to the center of flowers only.
- Tuck and glue sentiment piece as shown.
- Tuck and glue the leaves beneath as desired.
Here are the supplies used for this beautiful project. Just click the links to shop! Thank you for your support of my business!
Thank you for tuning in today to see this beautiful card by my Spotlight Star Stamper, Catherine Stewart.
Have a great weekend! - Lisa :)
I am giving some special gifts through September 15th! I am trying to earn the points to achieve the Maui 2020 trip with Stampin' Up! Thank you for your help and your encouragement!