Today's project is another cardmaking idea from World Card Making Die with pretty die cuts and a watercolor technique.
This Well Written die cuts are the perfect size for the front of a card. It's also in a beautiful hand written font that is very easy to read.
The die cut stems are from watercolor paper that come to life with a watercolor wash technique. Here is the edited video tutorial from Facebook that was recorded on World Card Making Day.
- Base is Mossy Meadow cut at 4-1/4" x 11" and 1/2" x 11".
- The designer paper from Perennial Essence was cut at 4" x 5-1/4" and cut in half diagonally.
- So Saffron card stock is cut at 4" x 5-1/4".
- I used a full sheet of Watercolor Paper for the watercolor wash.
- Very Vanilla for the inside of the card is cut to 4" x 5-1/4".
Here are the supplies for this project. Just click the links to shop!
A big congrats to Barb Holland and Cheryl Lee whose names were chosen in my World Card Making Day drawing! Barb will receive the Time for Tags Host Set from the Annual Catalog and Cheryl will receive the Tags Tags Tags stamp set from the Holiday Catalog.
Free Gift with $50 Order!
When you shop the Online Store, be sure to use the Host Code, J2WE7TKD, to receive a pack of the beautiful Holiday Rhinestones from the FREE gift from me!
***If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards for free product from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift!
Thanks for tuning today! Hope you'll try this birthday card with this watercolor technique and beautiful dies!-- Lisa :)