If you are just getting started in cardmaking or enjoy simple stamping with minimal supplies, this cardmaking project will appeal to just about everyone who enjoys the craft.
Using stamps, ink, and paper you can create beautiful cards. Those of us who have a few (ahem!) items to use when cardmaking may sometimes find it a challenge to use minimal supplies. But, as you'll see with this card, it's easy and fun and enables all of us to make the most of even a few minutes of crafting time.
Let's take a look at the video tutorial...
- Card base is cut 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".
- Very Vanilla for the outside is cut 1-1/2" x 5-1/4". For the inside, cut to 4" x 5-1/4".
- Soft Suede strip is cut 1/2" x 5-1/4".
- Designer paper is cut to 2-1/2" x 5-1/4".
Here are the supplies needed for this project:
- Tune in to Ink and Inspirations with Lisa Brown on Facebook! I will be going LIVE with card making projects several times during the day! (10:00AM, 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM-Central Time) If you can't make the LIVE broadcasts or you are not on Facebook...not to worry! I will post the projects on my blog throughout the next week!
- Place an order of $50 or more (before shipping and tax) through my online store anytime between October 1-7, 2019 using the October Host Code: J2WE7TKD, and I will send you a package of the Holiday Rhinestones Basic Jewels (p.58 in the Holiday Catalog) and you will be entered into a drawing for some fun prizes in celebration of World Card Making Day. Of course, you may also call or email your order! Winners will be announced on October 8th!
Important: If your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax, you will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your free gift and you will be entered into the drawing!
Thank you for tuning in for today's simple stamping card making project and I hope to "see" you on Facebook this Saturday for World Card Making Day!