Today's projects are the Christmas card and gift card box that was featured yesterday on my Facebook Live on Ink and Inspirations with Lisa Brown.
These two projects feature the Christmas Gleaming Bundle and the Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper collection from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. These non-traditional colors make a beautiful combination with the copper accents.
Below is a "shortened" version of the Live Broadcast...
- Very Vanilla Base is cut 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".
- Very Vanilla layer is cut 3" x 4". You will also need some scrap for stamping and fussy cutting.
- Designer paper is cut 4" x 5-1/4" for the large layer and 3-1/4" x 4-1/4" for the accent layer.
- You will also need some scrap designer paper for punching ornaments.
Gift Card/Treat Box:
- Very Vanilla for box is cut 3-3/4" x 7-1/2".
- Score the long side at 3/4", 3-1/2", 4-1/4", and 7".
- Score the short side at 3/4".
- Copper Foil is cut 1/2" x 6 to 8-1/2" (depending on how big you want your handle and you'll need a small scrap piece to punch your ornament.
- Slice Pretty Peacock into 1/2" strips for filler.
Here are the products used in today's projects. If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I would be honored to serve you!
When you shop the Online Store, be sure to use the Host Code, MW3XJNSV, to receive a FREE gift from me! If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift!
Thank you for stopping by today! Order your Christmas Gleaming Bundle  and Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper  today to make this beautiful card and gift card holder!