How about leaving Santa's cookies in a personalized bag? The little ones can color the Santa from the Holly Jolly Christmas Bundle and you can do the rest! I think it's a fun alternative for cookies on a plate!
Let's take a look at the how-to video!
- You will need two pieces of Poppy Parade CS cut at 6" x 6".
- Score at 1-1/2" on three side of three sides of each piece.
- The designer paper is cut just for the front at 2-3/4" x 4-1/4".
- You will need a piece of Shimmery White CS cut at 4" x 5" to stamp Santa.
- Cut the "Santa" letters from scrap Sparkle Glimmer paper.
Here are the supplies for the Santa Cookie Box:
Have the little ones color the Santa before adhering to the box. Use Watercolor Pencils or crayons for the coloring. Maybe this will start a tradition with your children and grandchildren. Let me know if you try this...I will be listening for you!