Thanksgiving is just around the corner so here is an idea for an easy to put-together host gift. These cute napkins are from the Dollar Tree! All you need is a sweet belly band jazzed up with some handmade fall embellishments.
Let's take a look at the video!
- For the belly band, you'll need a 2" strip of designer paper. Keep the 12" length.
- Shimmery White card stock- 4" x 5" or scrap for stamping and die cutting.
- Scrap of other colors of card stock for die cutting and punching.
Specials and Promotions:
- The Stampin' Up! Online Extravaganza ends tomorrow! Now is a great time to stock up on card stock and ink pads in the Neutrals, Regals, and In Color families. See the specials HERE!
- When you shop the Online Store, be sure to use the Host Code, MW3XJNSV, to receive a FREE gift from me with your order of $35 or more before shipping and tax. If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift!
Time to create! You can also use this idea as a gift for neighbors and friends! Hope you enjoyed this idea for a Thanksgiving host gift and I'll see you tomorrow with another idea!