Unfortunately, there are focus issues with the video. Since the quality is not as good as I want it to be, I chose not to upload the video. If you're "brave", you can catch the replay HERE.
First project is this card/gift card holder...so fun!
- The card base is cut at 4-1/4" x 11".
- Score this at 5-1/2" and 9".
- Fold over to make flap for the gift card as shown above. Adhere to the two sides with Tear & Tape.
Inside of card...
- Very Vanilla is cut 4" x 5-1/4". The Santa hat paper is cut 2" x 4".
- Sentiment is stamped in Poppy Parade
- The "From Santa" tag is embossed with Shimmer White embossing powder and die cut.
- Loop 16-18" of ribbon around card. This will be a tie closure. You can adhere the ribbon place on the center front with a little bit of SNAIL adhesive. This is just to hold it in place before you attach the layers.
- The layers are Very Vanilla cut at 3" x 3-3/4" and the Paisley print designer paper is cut 3-1/4" x 4".
- Santa is stamped on Shimmery White card stock in Memento Black ink and colored with Stampin' Blends.
- The "Believe" sentiment is stamped in VersaMark and embossed with the Shimmer White embossing powder.
Questions? Leave a comment below!
Now for the cute open top box!
- Noble Peacock Foil Sheet is cut 6" x 12".
- Score (gently) on the long side at 3-3/4, 5-3/4, 9-1/2, 11-1/2. Turn and score at 1-1/2. This will be the box bottom.
- If using this foil to create the box, gently fold on the score lines. Do not use your Bone Folder.
- Cut off smallest tab formed by the scored lines and assemble box with Tear & Tape.
- Designer paper for front is cut 3-1/4 x 4
- Die cut sentiment from Sparkle Glimmer Paper and adhered with liquid glue.
- Tissue paper is stamped with stockings stamp with Cherry Cobbler ink. Fold in half and stamp the tops of both sides.
Here are the supplies used for both of these products:
Hope you are staying warm where you are ...it's snowing and very cold here in SW Missouri! Perfect day to order some crafting supplies and stay inside and craft!