Let's visit a project from Christmas Past that's is one of my favorites. This triangle Santa box is not only adorable but easy to make! It can be used as an ornament but also holds treats!
Some of the products used for this cute project are retired but I bet you can come up with alternatives. Here are some ideas...
- Use the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder for Santa's beard.
- Use the Starburst Punch for the Silver Glimmer cuff on his cap.
- Use a 1" Circle Punch for the ball of his cap and 1/2" Circle Punch for his eyes.
- Use one of the small oval dies for his face.
You can make this fun Santa Triangle Box is lots of different ways so I hope you will try making some!
Now, be sure you are keeping up with the latest from Ink and Inspirations!
- Receive more paper crafting and card making ideas and tips from me.
- Earn a FREE stamp set with my Ink and Inspirations Customer Loyalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the Clearance Rack where you can save up to 60%!
- Find over 800 paper crafting and cardmaking video tutorials on my YouTube channel!
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Follow me on Instagram.
Thanks for checking in for the refresh on the Santa Triangle Box...have a great weekend!