This is a remake of a fall themed box that you can see here. This design is easy and fun to make for small gifts or treats. The Perfectly Plaid Bundle and Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper make this version festive!
Here's the video tutorial for your viewing pleasure!
- Cherry Cobbler card stock is cut 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".
- Score at 2", 4", 6", and 8" on the 8-1/2" side.
- Turn and score at 2" for the box bottom.
- Wrapped in Plaid DSP: Cut 4 pieces - 3-1/4" x 1-1/4" and a contrasting strip at 1/2" x 4".
- You'll need a scrap piece of Whisper White for stamping and punching.
Here are the supplies for today's project, and if you are seeing this before 11:59 pm MT on December 11th, you can still get FREE Shipping on orders of $50 or more!
When you shop the Online Store, be sure to use the Host Code, WWYXP99T, to receive a FREE gift from me! If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift!
Be sure you are keeping up with the latest from Ink and Inspirations!
- Receive more paper crafting and card making ideas and tips from me.
- Earn a FREE stamp set with my Ink and Inspirations Customer Loyalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the Clearance Rack where you can save up to 60% and the Year End Closeout!
- Find over 800 paper crafting and cardmaking video tutorials on my YouTube channel!
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Follow me on Instagram.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by the this Christmas gift box idea!