You can really dress up a simple gift with your paper crafting and rubber stamping supplies and this Christmas candle box is no exception! This time of year, it's so easy to find some seasonal candles that are good for gift giving.
Let's take a look at the video so that you can create a cute box like this, too! And, if candles aren't your style, you can fit wrapped candies or any small gift into this size box.
- For the box, Shaded Spruce card stock should be 8" x 10-1/2".
- Score on the long side at 2", 5", 7" and 10".
- Score on the short side at 1/2", 2-1/2", 5-1/2", and 7-1/2".
- You will also need a scrap of Shaded Spruce for punching.
- Cherry Cobbler- 3" x 3" for punching.
- Whisper White- 3" x 3" for punching.
- Sparkle Glimmer paper- scrap for punching.
- Designer paper- 2-3/4" x 2-3/4", 3 pieces cut 2-3/4" x 1-3/4" and 1 piece cut 3/4" x 3".
Get ready for the holiday season with gift packaging such as this Christmas candle box. Then, be sure to visit my YouTube channel for more 3D packaging ideas!