Finding a few minutes to share another Christmas project idea that may just come in handy in this last few days before Christmas...a gift card holder made from one of our Stampin' Up! treat bags!
Let's take a look at the video tutorial. It's a fun idea and really easy to make...
Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies used for this project!
- Cut Cherry Cobbler CS 3-1/2" x 4". May need to adjust the 3-1/2" measurement depending on how much you trim your bag.
- Whisper White strip is cut 1/2" x 3-1/2".
- Designer paper is cut 3" x 4-3/4".
If you enjoyed this post, please read on and be sure to...
- Receive more paper crafting and card making ideas and tips from me.
- Earn a FREE stamp set with my Ink and Inspirations Customer Loyalty Rewards Program.
- New items added! Check out the Clearance Rack where you can save up to 60%!
- Save 10% when you purchase one of the Stampin' Up! coordinating product bundles.
- Find over 800 paper crafting and cardmaking video tutorials on my YouTube channel!
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Follow me on Instagram.
Thanks for tuning in today and be sure to keep checking in for more paper crafting project ideas to make your holiday the merriest Christmas ever!