Today's Painted Poppies Cards and video tutorial are from a recent Sunday Crafternoon Live with Lisa on my Facebook page. The photo above are just a few of the many beautiful project samples that you'll find in the Stampin' Up! January- June 2020 Mini Catalog.
This suite of projects but I will have to say that the gorgeous Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper  is the star and running a close second is the beautiful sentiment set, Peaceful Moments Cling Stamp Set . This is a stunning collection of papers that is a must-have for your collection and the sentiments are in mixed fonts for the most-needed occasions.
Here is one of the cards from the video that you will see below...
- Blackberry Bliss 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  base is cut at 4-1/4" x 11".
- You'll need about 4" x 4" of Old Olive 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  for the swirly die cut.
- The Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper  is cut at 3" x 5-1/4".
- You will need about 1/2 sheet of Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  for stamping and die cutting.
Below is the fun fold card from the video...
- Poppy Parade 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  for base is cut 4-1/4" x 11". Score on the long side at2-3/4" and 5-1/2".
- Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper  is ct at 2-1/2" x 4" for the outside and 4" x 5-1/4" for the "inside" of the card.
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut at 2-1/2" x 4" for inside panel and you will need about 3" x 4" for die cutting and stamping.
- Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  - 3" x 4" for die cutting label.
- Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon  - 22"
Here is list of products used for both cards. Just click the links to shop! I truly appreciate your consideration in shopping with me and will be honored to serve you!
Here's the recording of the video from our Facebook Live. Hope you enjoy "the show"!
Sale-A-Bration plus a FREE gift from Lisa!
- It's Sale-A-Bration!
Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration item with each $50 in product purchase!
Spend $100 and choose a FREE Level 2 Sale-A-Bration item or (2) Level 1 Items!
If your single order totals $300 or you have a workshop with $300 in orders, you will get the exclusive Ladybug Stamp Set FREE!
- When you shop the Online Store, be sure to use the Host Code, ST2KKBRY, place an order of $50 or more to receive a FREE gift from me! If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift!
Hope you enjoyed these Painted Poppies card ideas and will try that fold or card layout on your next creation.