For those times when you need a little something to give to friends or co-workers for Valentines, here's an easy candy pocket idea using the Heartfelt Bundle  from the January-June Mini Catalog from Stampin' Up!
This little pocket is just the right size for tucking in a piece of candy or gift card. The two part sentiment is perfect for a friend.
Here's the video tutorial for this fun project!
- Cut the From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper  to 4" x 6". Score on the long side at 1-1/2" and 4-1/4".
- Turn and score for what will be the bag bottom at 1/2".
- Trim tabs as seen in the video.
- The contrasting strip of designer paper is cut at 1/2" x 2-3/4". Banner cut both ends with Paper Snips .
Earn a ticket to my online Sale-A-Bration Celebration coming in April 2020. (Date to be announced in early April.)
Here are the details:
Sale-A-Bration Celebration 2020
Earn your spot at the Sale-A-Bration CELEBRATION in April where we will celebrate you!
Take part in a very special online Facebook event:
- Attendee Only Specials
- Make and Takes with how-to videos!
- Chance to win “Door” prizes!
(Not on Facebook? You will still gain access to these exclusive videos!)
You can only EARN your Virtual Ticket to this special event!
- Purchase at least $150.00 total in product during the months of Sale-A-Bration (January 3- March 31, 2020) through my Online Store or by calling (409-719-2853) or emailing your orders to email@example.com.
- Orders must be with Lisa Brown, Ink and Inspirations.
- Qualifying total of $150 is before shipping and tax.