Valentine's Day will be here before you know it so here's an easy candy box made with the Stampin' Up! Heartfelt Bundle (English) . A Russell Stover candy heart is in the box but it's a good size for most any small packages of candies, gift cards, or even cash.
Get out those leftover pieces of From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper  and follow the directions in the video below!
- Cut designer paper to 3-3/4" x 8".
- Score on the short side at 1/2" and 3-1/4".
- Score on the long side at 3-3/4" and 4-1/4".
- When assembling and adhering stamped images and embellishments, check for the "front" side of the box as stated in the video.
Here's another Valentine idea using the Heartfelt Bundle. The idea for this project is to create your own coupon or insert a gift card
Here are the supplies used in this project. I would be honored if you shopped with me and would enjoy serving as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
When you shop the Online Store, be sure to use the Host Code, RVZMTE36, to receive a FREE gift from me! If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift!
Be sure you are keeping up with the latest from Ink and Inspirations!
- Receive more paper crafting and card making ideas and tips from me.
- Earn a FREE stamp set with my Ink and Inspirations Customer Loyalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the Clearance Rack where you can save up to 60%!
- Find over 800 paper crafting and cardmaking video tutorials on my YouTube channel!
- Follow Ink and Inspirations on Pinterest.
- Follow Ink and Inspirations on Instagram.