You still have time to make this cute Valentine gift bag made with the Heartfelt Bundle from Stampin' Up! You can use this pattern for any little gift bag so keep these notes and details handy.
- Cut From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper  to 6" x 12".
- Score on 12" side at 3-1/4", 5-3/4", 9-1/2" and 11-1/2".
- Score on 6" side at 2" (for bag bottom) and 5-1/2" for top.
- Use Mini Glue Dots  to close top of bag (after filled). This makes tying the ribbon easier.
Here are the supplies used for today's project...
Special from Lisa!
Sale-A-Bration Celebration 2020
Earn your spot at the Sale-A-Bration CELEBRATION in April where we will celebrate you!
Take part in a very special online Facebook event:
- Attendee Only Specials
- Make and Takes with how-to videos!
- Chance to win “Door” prizes!
(Not on Facebook? You will still gain access to these exclusive videos!)
You can only EARN your Virtual Ticket to this special event!
- Purchase at least $150.00 total in product during the months of Sale-A-Bration (Through March 31, 2020) through my Online Store or by calling (409-719-2853) or emailing your orders to email@example.com.
- Orders must be with Lisa Brown, Ink and Inspirations.
- Qualifying total of $150 is before shipping and tax.
Thanks for stopping by today for this easy Valentine gift bag tutorial so now gift it a try!!
***When you shop the Online Store, be sure to use the Host Code, RVZMTE36, to receive a FREE gift from me with your order of $50 or more! If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift!