Today's project is a re-post from six years ago for a fun St. Patrick's Day project. Although many of the products are retired (no longer available) that are used in this little leprechaun hat, you can substitute with what you have on hand.
Here's the video from many moons ago...
Isn't that so cute? Give it a try! May the luck of the Irish be with you!
If you enjoyed this post, please read on and be sure to...
- Receive more paper crafting and card making ideas and tips from me.
- Earn a FREE stamp set with my Ink and Inspirations Customer Loyalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the Clearance Rack where you can save up to 60%!
- Save 10% when you purchase one of the Stampin' Up! coordinating product bundles.
- Find over 800 paper crafting and cardmaking video tutorials on my YouTube channel!
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Follow me on Instagram.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! If I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I will be honored to serve you. You can shop online anytime here in my Online Store. You may also call or e-mail me.
Happy St. Patrick's Day and have fun crafting!