It's time to be sending virtual hugs through the mail with our handmade cards and other projects!
Don't know about you but crafting makes me super happy! Aren't we blessed to have a hobby that can occupy our time and spread joy to others?
The following two projects were created on my Facebook LIVE on Ink and Inspirations with Lisa Brown. The posting here is a bit delayed due to my slow internet in these times. I've been waiting quite a spell for the uploads to take place so that the video to be shared here. By all means, no complaints just a little explanation for why the posting here at Ink and Inspirations aren't as timely as usual.;)
Here is the card that you are going to love to re-create...
Two cards like the one above were put in the mail today!
Here's an Easter treat wrap that can be easily mailed in a bubble mailer. :)
Here's the recording, and somewhat edited version, of these two projects.
For the card:
- Pool Party 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 4-1/4" x 11" for the base. Score at 5-1/2".
- Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper  is cut 4" x 5-1/4".
- Petal Pink 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 2" x 5-1/4" plus you'll need a scrap piece for stamping and punching.
- Champagne Foil Sheets  are cut 2-1/2" x 5-1/4. You will need two of these.
- Shimmery White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 3" x 4" for stamping and fussy cutting.
- For the Easter treat:
- Seaside Spray 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 3" x 8-1/2" and scored at 1-1/2" and 5-1/2".
- 2019–2021 In Color 6" X 6" Designer Series Paper  is cut at 2-3/4" x 2-3/4".
- Use Shimmery White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  to stamp the image that you will punch.
- Sparkle Glimmer Paper  is used to back the stamped and colored image.
- 15"-18" of Seaside Spray 1/2" (1.3 Cm) Scalloped Linen Ribbon  was used to wrap around the treat holder.
If you have questions, let me know! These projects are easy and fun to make and would certainly brighten someone's day!
When you shop the Online Store, be sure to use the Host Code AQTB9ZFY with your order of $35 or more to receive a FREE gift from me! If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift!
My heartfelt thanks for supporting my business.
If you'd like the supplies to make these projects, here is a list. (The Tags In Bloom set is a Level 2 Sale-A-Bration item that you can earn for FREE with a $100 order.)
Thanks for stopping by today! You can see more ideas from my LIVES HERE. Let's all get to work to share some virtual hugs with our handmade cards!