Let's celebrate Earth Day with a cardmaking project and video tutorial with the Stampin' Up! Rooted In Nature Cling-Mount Stamp Set .
This is a beautiful "earthy" stamp set with coordinating Nature's Roots Dies . This is one you NEED in your crafting supply collection.
Three of these cards came off my crafting desk and one has already been delivered. It's a classy look and suitable for anyone on your list.
Let's take look at the video for the how-to in today's video tutorial.
- Very Vanilla Cardstock  is cut 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 for the base, 4 x 4 for stamping and die cutting the tree, and 1/2 x 4 for the sentiment.
- Early Espresso Cardstock  is cut 4 x 5-1/4 and 3-1/4 x 4-1/4 for layers.
- Copper Foil Sheets  CUT AT 3-3/4 X 5.
- Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper  is cut at 3 x 4.
Here is the list of supplies used for today's project. It would be an honor to serve as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
- Place in order of $35 or more before shipping and tax in my Online Store with Host Code BQVUMX7F and receive a FREE gift from me!
If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! for any product that is current and I will still send your gift!
- Join my Ink and Inspirations Stars Team for $99! Read more about it HERE.
- Earn a FREE stamp set with Ink and Inspirations Customer Loyalty Rewards.
Thanks for stopping by for my Earth Day Rooted In Nature  card and video tutorial and I will be back again real soon!