Here’s a special project for the Easter season (and, this stay-at-home season) made with products from the Ornate Garden Suite Collection (English)  and some additional supplies from the current Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. I call this home decór piece, a Banner of Hope.
The Ornate Garden Suite is an early release suite from the Stampin' Up! Annual 2020-2021 that will debut in June of 2020.
This project was first seen on Ink and Inspirations with Lisa Brown for a Saturday morning Facebook Live. You can see the recording of that video here---> https://www.facebook.com/inkandinspirations/videos/231370178239309/
Here are some details and the dimensions for cutting...
- Banner pieces (Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper ) are cut 4” x 6”. Measure to 2” across the bottom then 2” up on both sides. Connect each side 2” mark with the bottom 2” mark and draw a line connecting each. You will cut on both of these lines to make the bottom point of the banner.
- Choose two different patterns of designer paper. Cut 3 strips of one pattern at 1” x 4”. Cut 3 strips of the other pattern at 1-1/2” x 4”.
- You will need 3 pieces of 3-1/4” x 4-1/4” in Whisper White if you are going to cut the border edges. Otherwise, I would cut these at 2-3/4” x 4”.
- The letters in the word “hope” were die cut with the Hand-Lettered Prose Dies .
- The cross was cut from Gold Foil Sheets  from the Cross Of Hope Dies .
This banner will hang from an iron pedestal on my front porch. My husband, Jackie, and I will be the only ones to enjoy it. Our hope is in the Risen Lord and his promise to be with us always.
God bless you and yours. Stay safe and stay well. ---Lisa