This card and video was buried under the myriad of projects stored on my laptop! It was my swap for the Greek Isles cruise with Stampin' Up! last summer.
Such wonderful memories!...
Now let's take a look at the quick video on the assembly of this card and read on for some details!
- Cut Whisper White for base to 4-1/4" x 11".
- Cut the "adventure" die in any color card stock. Use it as a negative image of the die to mask and sponge on the inside of the of the card base.
- Cut Poppy Parade to 4" x 10-/14" and score at 2-1/2 and 5" on the long side.
- Designer paper is cut 3-3/4" x 5" and 3-3/4" x 2-1/4". Adhere as shown.
- Stamp image in Pacific Point on Whisper White and die cut with Stitched Rectangle. Sponge over top with Crushed Curry
- Cut a larger Stitched Rectangle in Poppy Parade to mat the main image.
- Tie ribbon around bottom of fold as shown and adhere the main image as shown in the video.
- Stamp and emboss sentiment in white as shown on a 3/4" of Poppy Parade. Cut and adhere to main image.
- Embellish with rhinestones as desired.
- Silhouette Scenes Bundle 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Poppy Parade 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper 
- Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Pacific Point Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Versamark Pad 
- Simply Scored 
- White Stampin' Emboss Powder 
- Heat Tool 
- Noble Peacock Rhinestones 
- Stamping Sponges 
- Sponge Daubers 
- Crushed Curry 3/8" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Paper Snips 
- Stitched Rectangle Dies 
Thanks for stopping by today! Now it's time for you to try making this fancy fold card...let me know how you like it!