For today's project we have the perfect card to celebrate! Here's a great sample using the retiring Witty-Cisms Cling Stamp Set  and the Dinoroar Designer Series Paper . Isn't it so cute?!
Here are all the details you will need to make this card...
Stamp sets: Witty-Cisms (151686)
Cardstock and Paper: Mango Melody (146989), Pretty Peacock (150880), Shimmery White 101910), Dinoroar Designer Series Paper (149589)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Pad (132708)
Coloring Tools: Stampin’ Blends Crumb Cake Light (144582), Poppy Parade Light (146878), Call Me Clover Light (147023), Mango Melody Dark (147944)
Miscellaneous: Layering Circles Dies (141705), Whisper White ¼” Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon (151326), Pearls Basic Jewels (144219), Paper Trimmer (152392), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Bone Folder (102300), Paper Snips (103579)
Mango Melody card base: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” then folded on the crease with the Bone Folder, 2-1/4” x 2-1/4”
Pretty Peacock: 3-3/4” x 5”, 3-1/2” x 1-1/4”, 2-1/2” x 2-1/2”
Designer Series Paper: 3-1/2” x 4-3/4”, 1” x 3-1/2”
Shimmery White: 2-1/4” x 2-1/4”
Ribbon: 5”, 8”
- With SNAIL Adhesive, adhere larger Designer Series Paper (DSP) to Pretty Peacock layer then adhere horizontal DSP to Pretty Peacock layer.
- Adhere horizontal piece atop larger DSP piece so horizontal piece is about 1-1/8” from bottom of larger piece.
- Using the Mango Melody Dark Stampin’ Blends marker, color the two strips of ribbon by brushing the ribbon with the fatter point of the marker. Take care to color on top of a disposable surface as Blends will bleed through the ribbon. Dries instantly though.
- Apply a little SNAIL on the horizontal DSP piece but only in the area that will, later, be covered with the round taco piece.
- Add the 5” ribbon piece across center of horiztonal DSP and secure ends to back with SNAIL as well. Tie ribbon into bow, trim ends with Paper Snips, and set aside.
Stamp taco image with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Shimmery White cardstock. Color in taco with Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade, and Call Me Clover Stampin’ Blends. Die cut with 1-7/8”circle. Die cut Mango Melody scalloped circle layer and Pretty Peacock circle layer. Attach all three to one another with SNAIL.
- With Stampin’ Dimensionals, add taco piece to DSP piece so the taco piece ends about ¼” from the right side. Then attach that whole piece to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Color three Pearl Basic Jewels with Mango Melody Dark Stampin’ Blends marker and affix to taco piece.
- With one Mini Glue Dots, attach bow so one edge rests on the taco piece.
Special Promotion-May 1-7, 2020:
Place an order $50 or more (before shipping and tax) for a chance to win the much-loved Ladybug stamp set from this year's Sale-A-Bration!
Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to follow me on Facebook and Instagram...would love to see you there! Then, go make this birthday card so you will have it ready for the next special someone on your list!