The Bonanza Buddies Photopolymer Stamp Set is not just for kids! Take a look at this fun card that could be for guys or gals!
The colors in the coordinating Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper  are so bright and cheery. Both of these items are on the Last Chance List so don't miss out! They will be gone soon!
Let's take a look at the video tutorial for today's card.
- Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 5-1/2 x 8-1/2. You will also need about a 3 x 4 piece to die cut the label.
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 2 x 5-1/2 for the stamped strip. You will need another piece cut about 3 x 4 for the die cut label.
- Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper  is cut 2-1/4 x 5-1/2.
- Bermuda Bay 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 3/4 x 5-1/2.
Below is the list of products used for this card. Thank you for supporting my business. It is an honor to serve as your demonstrator.
- Bonanza Buddies Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Bermuda Bay 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper 
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Paper Snips 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Designer Elements 
- Stitched So Sweetly Dies 
- Bone Folder 
May 1-7, 2020:
Place an order $50 or more (before shipping and tax) for a chance to win the much-loved Ladybug stamp set from this year's Sale-A-Bration!
Now that you've read this post, be sure to head on over to the Stampin' Up! online store and shop the Last Chance list to check out some of those great deals!