Featured here are elements from the retiring Botanical Prints Product Medley (English)  that is retiring from Stampin' Up! and only available while supplies last!
Let's take a look at today's video tutorial...
Here are the supplies used in today's project. Your support and shopping with me is very much appreciated and enables me to provide my video tutorials at no cost to you! Thank you!
- Botanical Prints Product Medley (English) -WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
- 2" (5.1 Cm) Circle Punch 
- Starburst Punch - WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
- Tear & Tape Adhesive 
- Mini Glue Dots 
- Paper Snips 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Simply Scored 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack 
- Mossy Meadow Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Take Your Pick 
-Designer paper is 6 x 6.
-After sealing sides and bottom, score the bottom at every 1/8' up to 5-1/2". I mentioned 1" in the video but you score at 1/8" for cover a 1/2" area.
-If you wish, you can punch a hole through both sides of the top and thread some ribbon or twine through for a closure.
FREE gift with ANY order with Lisa in May!
- With any Order from Lisa Brown- Crisp and Clean Cards with Positive Thoughts, Video Tutorial with 3 classic card ideas!
- Place an order of $50 or more (before shipping and tax) with Host Code *2J6CQUDC and receive a FREE gift plus the Clean and Crisp Cards Tutorial with Positive Thoughts.
*if your order is $150 or more before shipping and tax, please DO NOT use the code so that you can earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! for free product. I will still send your gift!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed this easy project video tutorial.