Here's a birthday card idea with the beautiful new Jar Of Flowers Bundle  from Stampin' Up! This cardmaking project was featured on my new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog Launch on Facebook.
These bunches of flowers can be used with or without the jar so it is super versatile.
Here are some of the details:
- The Bumblebee Cardstock  base is cut 5-1/2 x 8-1/2.
- The Poppy Parade Cardstock  layers are cut 4-1/8 x 5-7/8 and 2-5/8 x 4-1/8. Plus, you'll need a small piece to stamp and die cut the sentiment.
- Whisper White Cardstock  is cut 2-1/2 x 4 and embossed with the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder .
- You will also need more whisper white for jar and flowers.
- The jar was stamped and then the stems over top. The stems were stamped *twice to make these reach the bouquet at the top.
- *The lower stems were masked off with a post it note to stamp the stems at the top of the jar.
- The bunch of flowers was stamped, colored, then fussy cut to adhere to the top of the punched jar on the embossed layer.
Here are the supplies used for this card. Just click the links to shop! Be sure to check out the promotions for this month on this post.
- Jar Of Flowers Bundle 
- Peaceful Moments Cling Stamp Set (English) 
- Bumblebee 8-1/2X11 Cardstock 
- Poppy Parade 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Flowers For Every Season 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Versamark Pad 
- Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Pool Party Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- White Stampin' Emboss Powder 
- Heat Tool (Us And Canada) 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Paper Snips 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Stampin' Dimensionals 
- Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack 
- Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder 
- Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels 
Have questions about this card? Leave a comment below.
Thank you for stopping by for this Jar of Flowers birthday card and we will seen you soon in the next post!