Beautiful World Fourth of July Home Decór and Project Giveaway
June 29, 2020
We will be "celebrating" the Fourth of July this weekend so here is a fun home decor paper crafting project for you to make!
Although Mr. Brown and I are not having visitors to the cabin this year, it's still important to us to have some decór out for the different seasons and celebrations. We truly believe that we can find joy in each day and this is one little way to do that! And, these red, white, and blue decor items are good to go from Memorial Day in May to Labor Day in September!
This framed piece was the project for my Facebook Live this past Saturday. Saturday morning lives have not been playing nicely (broadcast interruptions and freezing screens) so it's better for me to be prepared ahead of time with a pre-recorded video so that's what you will see here today.
- Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  8-1/2 x 11.
- Score short side at 1/2, 1, 1-1/2, 2. 6-1/2, 7, 7-1/2, 8.
- Score long side at 1/2, 1, 1-1/2, 2, 9, 9-1/2, 10, 10-1/2.
- Whale Of A Time Designer Series Paper  3-1/2 x 6.
- Cut off four corners.
- On two of the opposite sides, cut 1/2 inch off the first two panels, and then angle the third panel. Do this on both ends.
- Add Tear & Tape Adhesive  to the last panels on each side, and roll them in to create your frame. Be sure to use a bit of Multipurpose Liquid Glue  on those angled cuts.
- Refer to video for specifics.
Below is the listing of Stampin' Up! products used on this project. Thank you for supporting my small business. When you shop with me, it allows me to continue to provide free videos for you! I look forward to serving as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
Stampin' Up! Product List
- Beautiful World Bundle (English) 
- Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Whale Of A Time 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper 
- Brights Stampin' Write Markers 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Simply Scored 
- Paper Snips 
- Tear & Tape Adhesive 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Stitched Stars Dies 
- Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush 
- Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels 
- Bone Folder 
Here are other Fourth of July through Labor Day home decór ideas:
- You will love the dimensional stars on this banner.
- This simple banner is on my studio door.
- Easy party favors!
Stampin' Up! Special and Lisa's Promotions for June 2020:
Host Code: UFUH4VQN
(Please do not use the code if your order totals $150 before shipping and tax)
- Any order will receive my Pretty Cards with Forever Fern Online Mini Class Videos.
- Place an order of $50- $149.99 with Host Code before shipping and tax and receive the Forever Fern class, an embellishment pack from the new catalog from me.
- Orders of $150 or more before shipping and tax qualify for all of the above plus you will receive Stampin' Rewards for FREE product on your order. (NO CODE NEEDED)
- June 3rd-June 30th- Orders of $250 or more before shipping and tax will qualify for all of the above plus will receive an EXTRA $25 in Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! (NO CODE NEEDED)
Do you decorate for the Fourth? Leave a comment below and I will conduct a random drawing on Tuesday, June 30th at noon Central Time for someone to receive the kit to make today's project!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.