Here's the quick video...
- Tip: Measure the image that you will stamp and cut the card stock 1/4" larger for length and width.
- If backing the stamped image with a coordinating card stock or patterned paper, cut the layer 1/4" larger (length and width) than the image piece.
- If using a back layer of card stock or designer (patterned) paper for the front of your card base, cut it 1/4" smaller than the length and width of your card front.
If you have questions, leave a comment below or e-mail me.
Stampin' Up! Special and Lisa's Promotions for June 2020:
Host Code: UFUH4VQN
(Please do not use the code if your order totals $150 before shipping and tax)
- Any order will receive my Pretty Cards with Forever Fern  Online Mini Class Videos.
- Place an order of $50- $149.99 with Host Code before shipping and tax and receive the Forever Fern class, an embellishment pack from the new catalog from me.
- Orders of $150 or more before shipping and tax qualify for all of the above plus you will receive Stampin' Rewards for FREE product on your order. (NO CODE NEEDED)
- June 3rd-June 30th- Orders of $250 or more before shipping and tax will qualify for all of the above plus will receive an EXTRA $25 in Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! (NO CODE NEEDED)
Thanks for tuning in for today's Cardmaking 101 video! If you are on Facebook, join us for our LIVE tomorrow (Thursday evening) 6 PM Central, 7 PM Eastern, 5 PM Mountain, and 4 PM Pacific.