Fun Fold Card Video with Jar of Flowers
June 15, 2020
Let's start off the week with a fun fold card video using the Jar Of Flowers Bundle from Stampin' Up! The coordinating Flowers For Every Season 6" X 6"Designer Series Paper  shares the spotlight!
Working with these beautiful bunches of flowers in this stamp set is so much fun especially if you like to color. You can see another pretty card with a different bouquet here.
Let's go ahead and take a look at this how-to video tutorial below. Ready?
Just a simple little slice of paper really adds a lot, don't you think?
- Base: Just Jade Cardstock - 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".
- Cut 1/2" off card front edge.
- Whisper White Cardstock - 3-1/2 x 5-1/4 for inside, 2 x 4 for stamping
- Flowers For Every Season 6" X 6" Designer Series Paper -Just Jade Print for card front 3-1/2 x 5-1/4, Just Jade dot 3 x 4, Bumblebee floral strip 3/4 x 5-1/2.
- Bumblebee Cardstock - 3-1/4 x 4-1/4.
Remember to dress up those envelopes with this easy fix here!
Need supplies to create today's project? The supply list is below. If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I would be thrilled to serve you! Thank you so much for your consideration.
- Jar Of Flowers Bundle 
- Just Jade 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Flowers For Every Season 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper 
- Bumblebee 8-1/2X11 Cardstock 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Just Jade Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Just Jade Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Misty Moonlight Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Magenta Madness Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Cinnamon Cider Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Old Olive Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Paper Snips 
- Bumblebee 1/4" (6.4 Mm) 2020–2022 In Color Ribbon 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Whisper White Medium Envelopes 
On this card, the sentiment was added since it would be sent as a birthday greeting. The "Happy Birthday" is from the Timeless Tulips Photopolymer Stamp Set  and stamped on
Bumblebee 8-1/2X11 Cardstock  then punched with the Classic Label Punch .
Thank you for stopping by today! Now that you've seen this Jar of Flowers project, visit my online store to purchase yours today!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.