Today's project is a masculine themed card created with the By the Dock bundle from the January to June 2nd Mini Catalog from Stampin' Up! This stamp set and set of dies did carry over to the new catalog but this great dsp collection did not. This collection of papers has been used on many projects coming out of my stamp studio. Here is the latest...a sampler that was created this past weekend.
Are you ready for the video for this card? It's a quick one and the measurements are posted below.
- Night Of Navy Cardstock  for card base is cut at 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".
- Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper  is cut 4" x 5-1/4" and another piece for the tag cut at 2" x 4-1/2".
- Whisper White Cardstock  is die cut with an oval from the Stitched Shapes Dies  and a small strip to stamp the sentiment and cut out.
- You will need a piece of Soft Suede Cardstock  of about 3" x 4" for the oars.
Below is the Stampin' Up! product list. If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I would be honored to serve you. Thank you for the support of my business,
- By The Dock Bundle (English) 
- Night Of Navy 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Soft Suede 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Soft Suede Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack 
- Balmy Blue Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Stitched Shapes Dies 
- Night Of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker's Twine 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Simply Scored 
- Mini Glue Dots 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Stampin' Dimensionals 
Thanks for checking in and I hope you've enjoyed today's masculine card video tutorial. If you're on Facebook, click over to this private group to join my Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog Launch party on Wednesday, June 3rd at 10:00 am Central and I hope to see you there!