Make Your Own Patterned Paper for Cardmaking
June 23, 2020
The greenery stems in the Forever Fern stamp set make a beautiful background with colors of your choosing. The Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  layer pictured above is stamped with several shades of green and a blue green. Be sure to watch the video to see one way that this was used as a background element on a card.
Here are some of the products used on the finished card in the video. I would so very much appreciate your support by shopping with me in my Stampin' Up! Online Store!
Product List used on the finished card in the video:
- Forever Fern Bundle (English) 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Soft Sea Foam Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Shaded Spruce Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Pretty Peacock Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Vellum 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper 
If you enjoyed this post, please read on and be sure to...
- Receive more paper crafting and card making ideas and tips from me by signing up for my weekly emails.
- Earn a FREE stamp set with my Ink and Inspirations Customer Loyalty Rewards Program.
- Find over 800 paper crafting and cardmaking video tutorials on my YouTube channel!
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Join my team of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators during the month of June and get an extra FREE Bundle from the Stampin' Up! Catalog.
Please do not use the host code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will earn Stampin' Rewards for free product to add to your order from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift! If you order totals $250 or more (before shipping and tax), you will get an extra $25 in Stampin' Rewards! That's FREE new goodies!
Thanks for tuning in today for this quick tip video on making your own patterned paper for cardmaking!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.