Cardmaking 101 Video: Tips on the Cardmaking Process
July 13, 2020
This cardmaking process began with a left-over element so it was only right to make a video to walk you through the thought process, don't you agree? It's always fun for me to see how others think through their creative process so this Cardmaking 101 video was recorded with the hope that it will be helpful to someone.
The Tasteful Touches Bundle (English)  is beautiful set of products that is so versatile! If this isn't in your craft supply stash, you must get it now! Combine these stamps and dies with the coordinating In Good Taste Designer Series Paper  and you definitely have a winning combo that you will love!
Here's the short video of how this card came together.
- Night Of Navy Cardstock  base is 4-1/4 x 11 scored at 5-1/2.
- Die cut one of the larger labels from Night Of Navy Cardstock .
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper  is cut 4 x 5-1/4.
- Die cut the same Whisper White Cardstock  label with the same die as use on the Night of Navy label.
- Die cut label from Vellum 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock .
Here is the shopping list for today's cardmaking project. Just click on the links! It would be a honor to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator.
- Tasteful Touches Bundle (English) 
- Night Of Navy 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Vellum 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Balmy Blue Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- So Saffron Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Night Of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Stampin' Dimensionals 
- Bone Folder 
- Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder 
- Heat Tool (Us And Canada) 
The tips in today's video reveal my thoughts throughout this cardmaking process. It's a fun challenge to start with one piece and design the card around it. Try this next time you have an "extra" and see how easy it is just to go step by step. Your result will be a beautiful card from your own cardmaking process!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.