Celebrate Sunflowers Card Idea
July 11, 2020
This Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle is really tugging at my heart and this card idea from a fellow demo in our Tutorial Medley group is so sweet!
These sunflowers are are beautiful for crafting now through the fall! There are so many project ideas whirling around in this head and can't wait to share.
Let's take a look at the details for this card so that you can recreate it. :)
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle (English) 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Cinnamon Cider 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper 
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Cinnamon Cider Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack 
- Mango Melody Combo Pack Stampin' Blends 
- Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Metallic Pearls 
- Stampin' Dimensionals 
- Stampin' Seal 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder 
- Paper Trimmer 
Card Base: Whisper White 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored and folded at 4-1/4”
Cardstock #2: Whisper White 3-1/4” x 5-1/2” (embossed background), and 2-3/4” x 5-1/2” (stamped flowers)
Cardstock #3: Cinnamon Cider scraps for die cut sprigs
Designer Paper: In Good Taste 1-1/2” x 5-1/2”
Emboss Whisper White background with Tasteful Textile 3D folder and adhere to card base 1/8” from top fold.
Die cut sprigs from Cinnamon Cider cardstock and adhere to embossed background with glue. Note: you may need to trim the ends, depending on placement.)
Adhere designer paper 1/8” from bottom of embossed piece over ends of sprigs.
Stamp three flowers with Soft Suede ink on remaining white cardstock and color with Stampin’ Blends. Die cut and adhere to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp greeting with Soft Suede ink.
Add gold Metallic Pearls.
Get your own Celebrate Sunflowers bundle now in my Online Store!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.