Today's project and video tutorial is a fun little treat box using the Stampin' Up! Hippo Happiness Bundle (English) . This bundle has a fun stamp set and an awesome set of coordinating dies that had three sets of labels that can be used with any project!
Our granddaughters will love receiving some fun things in these cute boxes. But, think of this project as not just for the young but for all the young at heart, too!
Watch the video below and see how easy this is to put this little box together!
- Playing With Patterns 6" X 6" Designer Series Paper  - Score one side at 1/2, 2-3/4, 3-1/4, 5-1/2. Turn and score the other side at 1/2 and 5-1/2.
- You will need small pieces of Whisper White Cardstock  and Purple Posy Cardstock  for the die cut labels and stamping images and sentiment to die cut and fussy cut.
- The Stamparatus is a great stamping tool to use for two and three step images such as the hippo.
Free Mini Online Class with Any Order from Lisa in July 2020!
Learn to make three beautiful cards with the Prized Peony Bundle...from simple to stunning!
Place any order from Lisa Brown HERE and receive access to this online card class with Prize Peony within 48 hours!
Class includes three cardmaking videos and a bonus video on assembling the beautiful die cut peony.
Host Code: WGTCVK9Y
(Please do not use the code if your order totals $150 before shipping and tax)
- Any order will receive my Beautiful Cards with Prized Peony Online Mini Class Videos.
- Place an order of $50- $149.99 with Host Code before shipping and tax and receive the Prize Peony class, an embellishment pack from the new catalog from me.
- Orders of $150 or more before shipping and tax qualify for all of the above plus you will receive Stampin' Rewards for FREE product on your order. (NO CODE NEEDED)
Thank you for tuning in for today's Hippo Happiness Treat Box! Order today so you can start creating some fun projects for the young at heart.