Make a Gift Bag with Stampin' Up! Products
July 06, 2020
Today's project is an easy gift bag made with two 6" x 6" sheets of Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper and some punches.
Featured on this bag are the lowers For Every Season 6" X 6" Designer Series Paper  and the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch  and Medium Daisy Punch .
With the simple scoring and assembly, you can put one of these gems together in no time!
- Two full pieces of the Flowers For Every Season 6" X 6" Designer Series Paper .
- Score both pieces the same way. One side at 1-1/2 x 5-1/2. Then turn once and score at 1-1/2 for what will be the bag bottom.
- If you want to make several and store for later use, wait to assemble and adhere the bottom of the bag. It will store flat and you can assemble later.
- Cut the Just Jade Cardstock  to 2" x 4" and punch top with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch .
The shopping list for this project is below! You can just click the links to shop. It would be an honor to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!
SPECIAL! In July, you can earn Bonus Days coupon codes from Stampin' Up! to redeem on any order placed from August 4-31! Read more about it HERE.
- Flowers For Every Season 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Just Jade 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Scalloped Tag Topper Punch 
- Medium Daisy Punch 
- Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack 
- Just Jade 1/4" (6.4 Mm) 2020–2022 In Color Ribbon 
- Tear & Tape Adhesive 
- Paper Snips 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Simply Scored 
- Stampin' Seal+ 
- Jar Of Flowers Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Bone Folder 
Free Mini Online Class with Order from Lisa in July 2020!
Learn to make three beautiful cards with the Prized Peony Bundle...from simple to stunning!
Place any order from Lisa Brown and receive access to this online card class with Prize Peony within 48 hours!
Class includes three cardmaking videos and a bonus video on assembling the beautiful die cut peony.
Thanks for checking in today for the video on making a gift bag with your paper crafting supplies and Stampin' Up! products!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.