Make a 2020 Stampin' Up! Halloween Project Week 2 from Lisa Brown, Ink and Inspirations, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
Playing a little catch up in the next few days starting with the next 2020 Halloween Project...a Have A Hoot Halloween Treat Box.
The little owls in this stamp set are just adorable! And, even better, the set is so versatile with just the right little owl(s) for several occasions!
In the video you will see the new Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine that will be available for you to purchase in the next few days...September 1, 2020 to be exact! The sleek design is awesome and this paper crafter was ready for a new machine! It's smooth!
Here's the how to for this 2020 Have A Hoot Halloween Treat Box.
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock is cut 4-1/8 x 7 and scored at 2-3/8, 3-1/4, 5-5/8, 6-1/2. Turn and score on the short side at 7/8.
- Basic Black Cardstock  is cut 2-1/8 x 3-1/8 ( 2 pieces) and 3/4 x 3-1/8 ( 2 pieces).
- Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper is cut 2 x 3 (2 pieces) and 5/8 x 3 (2 pieces)
- Cut 1/4 strips of Cajun Craze Cardstock  for filler.
If you need help ordering, e-mail me and I will get back with you as soon as possible!
- Use your Bonus Codes earned in July by August 31, 2020. Order HERE.
- Earn a FREE stamp set with my Customer Rewards Program! See the details HERE.
Want to make this 2020 Halloween project?
Click on the photos below to shop with Lisa.