2020 Stampin' Up! Halloween Projects Week 3
August 30, 2020
2020 Stampin' Up! Halloween Projects Week 3 from Lisa Brown, Ink and Inspirations.
It's time to share the third in a series of 2020 Stampin' Up! Halloween Projects. For this project, we have an easy treat wrap with the Banner Year Bundle (English) 
This idea is good if you need or want to make multiples for a class or to hand out to neighbors, friends, or trick or treaters! You can get four of these treat wraps from one sheet of Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock .
Here's the how-to video tutorial for this Halloween treat wrap.
- Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 2-3/4 x 8-1/2. Score at 3-1/2, 4, and 7-1/2.
- Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper  is cut 2-3/4 x 2-1/2.
- Smoky Slate 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 2-1/8 x 1, 2-1/4 x 1, and a scrap strip about 4" long.
- Black Glitter Paper  is about 2 x 2.
If you need help ordering, e-mail me and I will get back with you as soon as possible!
- Use your Bonus Codes earned in July by August 31, 2020. Order HERE.
- Earn a FREE stamp set with my Customer Rewards Program! See the details HERE.
Receive a FREE PDF tutorial with three masculine themed cards with any order in August.
Be sure to take a look at that the first two Halloween projects for 2020 HERE and HERE.
Want to make this 2020 Halloween project?
Click on the photos below to shop with Lisa.
Click HERE to Shop Online! Order Stampin' Up! with Lisa!
Thank you for stopping by today! Take care! - Lisa
Stampin' Up! Supply List for this Halloween Treat Wrap
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.