I've been a bit under the weather so it's been a while since stepping foot in my studio and creating. The 2020 Halloween series will continue when I am back on my feet but until then, here is a project that you can re-create with current papers and colors using this same Harvest Hellos stamp set and Apple Builder Punch.
Here's the how-to to construct this little box in the YouTube video tutorial from 2019.
- Mint Macaron 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
6-1/2 x 6-1/2 scored at 2" on all 4 sides.
- Cajun Craze 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
Approx. 4 x 5 for stamping, punching, and cutting.
- Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper 
1/2 x 12 strip for top border. (Use the striped pattern.)
- Soft Suede 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
Small scrap for stamping and punching stem.
- Use a toothpick for the little banner sign.
- Cut the top off the cello bag so that it's about 5-6" tall.
Here are the supplies for the 2020 remake of this 2019 Halloween project. Just click the links to shop with me. I would be thrilled to serve as your demonstrator!
Thank you for stopping by for this Halloween project with Harvest Hellos Treat Box ...see you again soon!