The video tutorial is a recording from yesterday's Facebook Live, Craft and Chat on Ink and Inspirations with Lisa Brown. As usual, it IS a little chatty but we have fun and made a really cute Christmas card.
Gnome for the Holidays is a precious stamp set. You can see how the conversion of one to a Halloween gnome HERE.
Here's the recording of the LIVE broadcast. Have a look then read on for some details that will be helpful to you!
- Base is cut 10-1/2 x 5-1/2. Score at 3-1/2 and 7. Score folds as seen on video (1-7/8").
- Strip for belly band is cut 1 x 11.
- DSP - 2 pieces cut at 5-1/8 x 3-1/4. Cut corners diagonally at 1-7/8" on inner side of each piece as seen in video. Cut off 1/2" of each flat end of diagonal piece.
- Whisper White is cut at 5-1/8 x 3-1/4. Cut diagonally at top and bottom as seen in video; again measuring to 1-7/8".
Also in the video, the sentiment had to be "re-worked" but this is the version I prefer. Next go around, it might be good for me to try stamping the sentiment first.
You know you'd love to try this fun fold! Here is a listing of supplies so you can re-create this one.
Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion
Now is a great time to join Stampin' Up! and become an Ink and Inspirations Stars Member!
The Starter Kit is $99 with Free Shipping for $125 in product of your choosing.
Through Sept. 30th, with the Get & Go Promotion you will also receive:
- enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards
- a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- So Much Love stamp set
- Queen Anne's Lace stamp set
*8 packs of precut cardstock in the Coastal Cabana pack, and 8 packs of precut cardstock in the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes) will be provided.
*Important: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of your Starter Kit product selection.
We would love to have you as part of our group!
Thank you for stopping by today! Take care! - Lisa