This week's Halloween project is a decor piece that I like to share each year; a Halloween banner. These are fun to make and and can range from eerie to fun. This one is cute and fun using the Have A Hoot Bundle (English) .
Let's take a look at the banner for 2020 in today's video tutorial.
Banner pieces are cut 3-3/4 x 5.
Mark the bottom center of each piece at 1-7/8.
Make up on each side from the bottom at 1".
Cut from bottom center up to each 1" marking on the each side to form the banner shape.
Die cut five circles from Black Glitter Paper .
Cut reinforcing strips at 1" x 3-3/4".
Ready to make this banner? Here is the supply listing!
- Have A Hoot Bundle (English) 
- Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper 
- Black Glitter Paper 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Rich Razzleberry 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Cajun Craze Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- So Saffron Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Soft Suede Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Adhesive Sheets 
- Paper Snips 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Mini Glue Dots 
- Black 5/8" (1.6 Cm) Glittered Organdy Ribbon 
- 1-1/2" (3.8 Cm) Circle Punch 
- Layering Circles Dies 
- Playful Alphabet Dies 
- Sponge Daubers 
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine 
- Silicone Craft Sheet 
- Square Vellum Doilies 
Thank you for stopping by today! Take care! - Lisa