The Christmas Gleaming Bundle (En)  and Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper  was a favorite from 2019 and appears in this years Mini Catalog which highlights the holiday season!
Let's take a look at the video from 2019 to see the assembly of this card as well as a sweet little box that works as a gift card holder. Just change the ribbon and emboss Soft Suede ink with Clear Emboss Powder since the copper embossing powder and that ribbon used are both retired.Then, you are good to go!
- Very Vanilla Base is cut 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".
- Very Vanilla layer is cut 3" x 4". You will also need some scrap for stamping and fussy cutting.
- Designer paper is cut 4" x 5-1/4" for the large layer and 3-1/4" x 4-1/4" for the accent layer.
- You will also need some scrap designer paper for punching ornaments.
Gift Card/Treat Box:
- Very Vanilla for box is cut 3-3/4" x 7-1/2".
- Score the long side at 3/4", 3-1/2", 4-1/4", and 7".
- Score the short side at 3/4".
- Copper Foil is cut 1/2" x 6 to 8-1/2" (depending on how big you want your handle and you'll need a small scrap piece to punch your ornament.
- Slice Pretty Peacock into 1/2" strips for filler.
Here are the products you can use for these projects. If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I would be honored to serve you!
You can make some beautiful Christmas cards with the Christmas Gleaming Bundle (En)  and Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper  and be sure and come back to more for Week 11 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween!
Specials and Promotions:
- Designer Series Paper 15% off sale continues through October 31st. See the papers HERE.
- Ending soon! Place an order using Host Code YZ3XDJQA of $50 or more before shipping and tax and receive a thank you gift from me!