As we get closer to Halloween, you will see projects that you can easily create for your children, grandchildren, or neighborhood friends!
This treat packaging is what I like to call a tent. Use your designer paper and have fun making lots of these!
Here is the how-to video tutorial for this week's Halloween project.
- Cut one piece of Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper  to 3-1/4 x 6-1/2. Score at 2" for what will be the bottom front.
- Cut another piece of the same print to 3-1/4 x 8-1/2. Score at 2" and 6-1/2".
- You will need another small piece of Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper  and Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  for punching.
Take a look at all the 2020 Halloween projects in this blog series at the links below.
- Designer Series Paper 15% off sale continues through October 31st. See the papers HERE.
- Place an order using Host Code YZ3XDJQA of $50 or more before shipping and tax from October 1 through October 16th (Midnight) and receive a thank you gift from me and be entered into a drawing for prizes! Winners announced on October 18th!
- Shop with me and earn Ink and Inspirations Rewards with each $25 in product purchase.
Try this little treat tent for your 2020 Halloween goodies!