Choose your designer paper and make a few of these to have on hand for treats. Don't you love that black glitter cat?
Let's take a look at this Halloween project video tutorial then read on for details!
- Cut two pieces of Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper  to 4-1/4 x 4-1/2. This paper is currently 15% off!
- Score with the 4-1/2 side at the top at 1-1/2 and 3-3/4.
- Score with the 4-1/4 side at the top at 1/2" from each side.
- You will need about a 2 x 3 pieces of Black Glitter Paper  and also of Cajun Craze Cardstock  for punching.
If you'd like to give this a try, here are the supplies that you will need!
And, if you'd like more Halloween ideas, here's a quick reference:
- Designer Series Paper 15% off sale continues through October 31st. See the papers HERE.
- Place an order using Host Code YZ3XDJQA of $50 or more before shipping and tax and receive a thank you gift from me. If your total is $150 before shipping and tax, please do not use the code! You will earn rewards from Stampin' Up! when you place your order and I will still send your gift!
- Shop with me and earn Ink and Inspirations Rewards with each $25 in product purchase.
Try this cat treat box for your 2020 Halloween treats!